2007 EagleCraft 32’ Cruiser
2007 32′ EagleCraft Cruiser in excellent condition with only 398 hours on the Volvo Penta D6-350. This boat is stored in dry indoor storage when not in use and is only used 1 month annually in the summer season. This boat has been well cared for and maintained by EagleCraft (vessel builder) and local Volvo servicing dealer.
The Command bridge provides additional helm and ample space for entertaining or relaxing. Forward in the cuddy is an over sized v berth for two adults, enclosed head with sink, and large hanging closet. In the main cabin 3 suspension- shock mitigating seats for two copilots port and the captain starboard, covered in upgraded leather style material. The dinette provides seating for 4 people & converts into another berth with ample storage. To starboard is a fully equipped galley to with excellent storage.
The vessel is equipped with Raymarine electronics ( 2 chart plotters (E120, E80), radar, sounder, autopilot, & vhf radios) bow thruster, diesel furnace, stove, refrigerator, head, inverter, shore power, upgraded upholstery and stereo package and much more! This boat will cruise at 24 kts burning less than 15 gal/hr. this is the perfect boat to cruise the PNW and beyond. See Specifications for full list of equipment.
Call for more details!
EagleCraft 32’ Cruiser
- Overall Length: 34
- Beam: 10’6″
- Side Plate: 1/4”
- Hull Plate:1/4”
- Fuel : 120 Imp. Gal, 545 Liters, 150 US Gal
- Engine: Volvo Penta D-6 350 Diesel
- Engine Hours: only 398 hours
- Batteries: 4, 2 Starting, 4 6V House
- Trim Tabs: Bennett Hydraulic
- Helm Seat: 3 KAB Suspension seats
- Electronics: Raymarine E-120, E-80(Command Bridge), Radar, Sounder/Sonar, Sirus weather, Autopilot, 2nd Lowrance fish finder
- VHF Radio: Dual Raymarine Vhf