EagleCraft 33’ Cruiser
33′ EagleCraft Cruiser- Constructed of 1/4″ 5086 alloy aluminum, the 33′ EagleCraft Cruiser is capable of reaching those remote cruising & fishing destinations in comfort with ease and safety in mind! Powered by a Volvo Penta D6- 400 HP allows the 33′ EagleCraft to cruise at 25 kts burning 15 gal/hr with a 250 n.mi range. Twin 350hp 4 stroke outboard propulsion system is available as an option. The 33′ Cruiser is based upon the design of our 32′ Cruiser with the addition of a quarter berth. The vessel comfortably sleeps 5-6 . Below is an island style queen size berth and a full stand up head with shower. The main cabin/saloon features suspension seats for the captain & co-pilot along with a L-shaped settee that converts for sleeping. Below the settee is a quarter berth for additional space for guests or storage. A full galley with a sink, refrigerator & freezer, cook top, and ample storage provides all the necessities to enjoy the cruising & fishing lifestyle. The aft deck includes storage lockers, fish locker/storage, second helm, and much more.
Allow us to construct a 33’ Cruiser to your exact specifications and needs. You design the layout, propulsion, electronics, finishes, colors and more! See the full specification section for more information on our custom 33’ Cruiser. Contact us for more details!
EagleCraft 33’ Cruiser Specifications
- Length: 33’8″
- Overall Length: 36’8″
- Beam: 11’4″
- Engines: Single Volvo Diesel engine with stern drive or twin outboards available
- Cabin Length: 11’6″ Forward or Aft leaning cabin
- Side Plate: 1/4″
- Hull Plate: 1/4″ 5086 Alloy
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 130 Imp Gallon, 156 US gallon, 590 liters standard (depending on engines )
- Water Tank Capacity: 50 Imp Gallon, 60 US gallon, 225 liters
- Holding Tank: 23 Imp Gallon , 28 US gallon, 105 liters
- Performance: 25 kts Cruise burning 15 US gal/ 60 liters per hour, 250 -320 n.mi depending on fuel tank size/Propulsion
- Electronics: Your Choice