37’ Pilot Boat / Passenger Vessel
The 37′ Pilot boat / passenger vessel is a adapted from our Response Vessel Class design . The Response Class vessels are designed to meet your specific mission requirements and specifications. The 37′ Pilot boat/ passenger vessel is designed to transport 12 passengers. The Response Class Patrol vessel design can utilize v drive inboard, jet pump drives, or surface drive propulsion systems depending on application and mission. The Response Class Patrol Vessels are design for multi-mission use, including the following:
- Transport up to 12 passengers.
- Provide pilot transportation.
- Ensuring the safety and security of port facilities and waterways.
- Escorting deep sea shipping.
- Vessel interception.
- Gathering, manipulating and storing information and intelligence.
- Monitoring environmental pollution.
- Assist partner agencies and stakeholders.
- VIP and internal tours.
- Boarding and working in close proximity to deep-sea vessels at anchor and underway.
- Search and Rescue.
- Environmental Sciences.
37’ Pilot boat / passenger vessel
- Length: 37’2″
- Beam: 13’0″
- Engines: Twin Diesel engine packages with v-drive shafts, jet pump drives, or surface drives available
- Cabin Length: 11’6″ Forward leaning cabin
- Side Plate: 1/4″
- Hull Plate: 5/16″ 5086 Alloy
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 240 Imp Gallon, 1091 liters
- Steering: Jastram Hydraulic steering system
- Electronics: Your Choice