43’ Response Class Patrol Vessel
The 43′ EagleCraft Patrol Vessel is a part of the Response Vessel Class . The Response Class vessels are designed to meet your specific mission requirements and specifications. The Response Class Patrol vessel design can utilize v drive inboard, jet pump drives, or surface drive propulsion systems depending on application and mission. The Response Class Patrol Vessels are design for multi-mission use, including the following:
- Ensuring the safety and security of port facilities and waterways.
- Escorting deep sea shipping.
- Vessel interception.
- Gathering, manipulating and storing information and intelligence.
- Monitoring environmental pollution.
- Assist partner agencies and stakeholders.
- VIP and internal tours.
- Boarding and working in close proximity to deep-sea vessels at anchor and underway.
- Search and Rescue.
- Environmental Sciences.
- Transport up to 12 passengers.
- Provide pilot transportation.
Please contact us to discuss how our EagleCraft Response Class Patrol Vessels can meet your mission requirements. See our 39′ Response Class Patrol Vessel. and 37′ Pilot Vessel.
43’ EagleCraft Response Class Patrol Vessel
- Length: 43′
- Beam: 13′ 0″
- Engines: Twin Diesel engine packages with v-drive shafts, jet pump drives, or surface drives available
- Cabin Length: 11’6″ Forward leaning cabin
- Side Plate: 1/4″
- Hull Plate: 5/16″ 5086 Alloy
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 400 Imp Gallon, 1818 liters
- Steering: Jastram Hydraulic steering system
- Electronics: Your Choice